For all Club events and dates please check the events Calendar.
http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mers/wp-content/uploads/?test=essay-about-culture-pdf&mn=2 essay about culture pdf **The Next Club Exec meeting has been change to Sept 13**
http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mers/wp-content/uploads/?test=buy-paper-illusions-wallpaper&mn=2 buy paper illusions wallpaper New Weekend Hours are now in effect 8 am to 5 pm Sat and Sun..
http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mers/wp-content/uploads/?test=undergraduate-thesis-tips&mn=2 undergraduate thesis tips Our new range thesis statement adhd research paper phone number
http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mers/wp-content/uploads/?test=thesis-format-stellenbosch-university&mn=2 thesis format stellenbosch university (778) 987-8672
essay on lunch box Please note our Mailing addresses has been changed , please use the Maple Ridge address listed under Contact (above) for all mail and match mailings.
- 2017 Insurance Certificate is now available under forms and Documents
- scholarship essay starters REMINDER: If you attend the range without your membership card, there is a $10 fee for the range warden to lookup your membership validity and provide temporary day card non refundable.
- http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mers/wp-content/uploads/?test=thesis-for-history-research-paper&mn=2 thesis for history research paper Otherwise you must pay regular day card rate. Please go and get your membership card from DVC as soon as you are able
- http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mers/wp-content/uploads/?test=thesis-in-film-analysis&mn=2 thesis in film analysis Note: Your email letter of confirmation to get your new membership card will be valid for 30 Days for access to the range , but the $10 fee will be charged after the date on this letter.
- Donation are always welcome if you happen to have access to building materials that would otherwise be tossed at your workplace. Plywood, 2x4's, screws/nails, etc. Contact our range warden if you think you may be able to offer something to the range.
The Club and Executive Meetings will be held on the http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mers/wp-content/uploads/?test=research-paper-format-mla&mn=2 research paper format mla First Wednesday of every month at Refrigerative Supply Ltd. in Coquitlam.
The address is 2394 Canoe Ave, Coquitlam. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
Please make sure that all garbage is removed from the ranges as the bears are looking for food. Do not place any food or beverage containers of any type in the garbage receptacles on the ranges. Please take them with you when you leave. Do not place any cardboard in the dumpster, leave all cardboard beside the garbage bin in small tin shed. No personal garbage allowed or your access and or membership will be revoked. Also break open all plastic bags that are put into the dumpster to prevent the bears from dragging them out of the bin.
To report a wildlife conflict on TMSA property contact B.C. Conservation officer at 1-877-952-7277 24hrs a day or any member of the board of directors for assistance. During regular hours, report any bear sightings to the Range Warden immediately. Remember all wildlife is protected on TMSA property.
http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mers/wp-content/uploads/?test=essay-on-success-bit-by-bit&mn=2 essay on success bit by bit Waste Management sponsored by Smithrite Disposal at www.smithrite.com
Work parties are a great way to get involved in the community, meet your fellow club members, and support your club. Even if you are not required as a Charter Member, Key Access Member, or Match Participant you should still come out and get involved!
TMSA Charter Members and Members with Key Access
All TMSA Charter Members are expected to attend work parties, and Members with Key Access MUST attend a minimum of two Club work parties each year or they will lose their key access the following year.
CMPS Members and IPSC Participants
As a CMPS member, you are required to attend MATCH SET-UP WORK PARTIES, that are published and scheduled (IF YOU ARE SHOOTING THAT MATCH). Failure to attend that work party without authorization from the Match Director can result with your CMPS membership being revoked. The Match Director can give you alternate duties if applicable. i.e. pulling stages down after the match etc.