For all Club events and dates please check the events Calendar.
Please note our Mailing addresses has been changed , please use the Maple Ridge address listed under Contact (above) for all mail and match mailings.
- 2017 Insurance Certificate is now available under forms and Documents
- REMINDER: If you attend the range without your membership card, there is a $10 fee for the range warden to lookup your membership validity and provide temporary day card non refundable.
- Otherwise you must pay regular day card rate. Please go and get your membership card from DVC as soon as you are able
- Note: Your email letter of confirmation to get your new membership card will be valid for 30 Days for access to the range , but the $10 fee will be charged after the date on this letter.
- Donation are always welcome if you happen to have access to building materials that would otherwise be tossed at your workplace. Plywood, 2x4's, screws/nails, etc. Contact our range warden if you think you may be able to offer something to the range.
We have added Ipsc BC Provincial work party and Match Setup On June 4th and 18th
**This is one of the work parties you need to attend if you are to shoot this match at TMSA!**
So mark your calendars and head to the range for 9am. We will also be cleaning up ranges the club house etc.
Club Work Party and Stage setup for the IPSC BC Provincials.
June 4th and 18th starting at 9am
This is one of the work parties you need to attend if you are shooting the Match
Coffee and food will be supplied maybe even a BBQ if all goes well, fingers crossed .
The next Executive Meeting will be held Wednesday June 7 at Refrigerative Supply Ltd. in Coquitlam. The address is 2394 Canoe Ave, Coquitlam. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
Please make sure that all garbage is removed from the ranges as the bears are looking for food. Do not place any food or beverage containers of any type in the garbage receptacles on the ranges. Please take them with you when you leave. Do not place any cardboard in the dumpster, leave all cardboard beside the garbage bin in small tin shed. No personal garbage allowed or your access and or membership will be revoked. Also break open all plastic bags that are put into the dumpster to prevent the bears from dragging them out of the bin.
To report a wildlife conflict on TMSA property contact B.C. Conservation officer at 1-877-952-7277 24hrs a day or any member of the board of directors for assistance. During regular hours, report any bear sightings to the Range Warden immediately. Remember all wildlife is protected on TMSA property.