Please make sure that all garbage is removed from the ranges as the bears are looking for food. Do not place any food or beverage containers of any type in the garbage receptacles on the ranges. Please take them with you when you leave. Do not place any cardboard in the dumpster, leave all cardboard beside the garbage bin in small tin shed. No personal garbage allowed or your access and or membership will be revoked. Also break open all plastic bags that are put into the dumpster to prevent the bears from dragging them out of the bin.
To report a wildlife conflict on TMSA property contact B.C. Conservation officer at 1-877-952-7277 24hrs a day or any member of the board of directors for assistance. During regular hours, report any bear sightings to the Range Warden immediately. Remember all wildlife is protected on TMSA property.
https://www.leh.org/good-argument-essay-example/ Waste Management sponsored by Smithrite Disposal at www.smithrite.com
essay on homeschooling **Do not send in 2019 Memberships or payment before Dec 1st 2018**
http://maryrobinettekowal.com/journal/193-buy-an-essay-online-bad/61/ How to Join or Renew Your Membership
thesis statement for why college is important 1. Fill out online form ( no other form will be accepted )
go here 2. Payment Options
B. Mail in a cheque
C. Pay at the range with Credit card or Cheque , CASH Will Not be accepted for memberships...
* GST will be added to all membership fees
3. Email a photo if you have never done so in the past , use your Ref # to help us locate your file.
4. You will receive instructions by email that your card has been processed and where to pick it up.
If you have not had a picture in the last 2 years or are a new member or adding a new member send a clear photo to
** Online forms only , no other form of application will be accepted. No screen shots or photo copies.**
Remember only after we have all 3 Items , Online application, Payment, & Photo. then your membership can begin to be processed.
Note: If you are having issues with the online membership form try using another Browser , windows edge or Chrome as we have had no issues with these .
Note : our memberships are a yearly Membership Jan 1 to Dec 31 and we do not prorate our membership fees .
TMSA 2019 AGM is set for Jan 27 , 2019 at the golden Eagle Golf Course ( yet to be confirmed)
Range phone number (778) 987-8672
Please note our Mailing addresses has been changed , please use the Maple Ridge address listed under Contact (above) for all mail and match mailings.
- 2018 Insurance Certificate is now available under forms and Documents
- REMINDER: If you attend the range without your Member picture Id card, You will be charged a full day card fee, non Refundable.
- Donation are always welcome if you happen to have access to building materials that would otherwise be tossed at your workplace. Plywood, 2x4's, screws/nails, etc. Contact our range warden if you think you may be able to offer something to the range.
The Club and Executive Meetings will be held on the First Wednesday of every month at Refrigerative Supply Ltd. in Coquitlam.
The address is 2394 Canoe Ave, Coquitlam. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.