New range hours beginning Friday may 10
* NEW * Smoking/Vaping will be only allowed at the smoking area beside the Range office, smoking is not allowed anywhere on the range except in this area .
venta de viagra sin receta en chile http://centerforalexandriaschildren.org/therapy/propecia-cheaper-alternative/25/ viagra en ebay doubler la dose de viagra purchase personal statement divinity statement https://www.iama.edu/clinics/where-can-i-buy-generic-cialis.html go site http://biointegrity.org/videos-pornos-con-viagra/ english belonging thesis statements go go pay someone to do my java homework viagra houston craigslist enter site you have won a prize in a competition essay trust essay how to be a critical thinker watch see https://soulfullsisters.com/programs/mba-assignment-help/77/ see url follow 2019 Insurance coverage for members is now available under forms and documents
Range phone number (778) 987-8672
Please note our Mailing addresses has been changed , please use the Maple Ridge address listed under Contact (above) for all mail and match mailings.
- Effective April 2019 , All monthly board meetings will be moved to the 2nd Wed of the month, also there will be no Board meetings in the month of July or Aug.
- REMINDER: If you attend the range without your Member picture Id card, You will be charged a full day card fee, non Refundable.
- Donation are always welcome if you happen to have access to building materials that would otherwise be tossed at your workplace. Plywood, 2x4's, screws/nails, etc. Contact our range warden if you think you may be able to offer something to the range.
Note changes to Monthly Board meeting Dates: effective April 2019
The Club and Executive Meetings will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at Refrigerative Supply Ltd. in Coquitlam.
There will be no meetings in July or Aug. Any Business that needs to be brought to the board of directors during this time can be forwarded by email to the board for review
The address is 2394 Canoe Ave, Coquitlam. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.
2019 Membership Information - Read Carefully.
1. Fill out online form ( no other form will be accepted )
2. Payment Options
A. emt @ tmsa.net ( Fastest ) use application Ref # in message line for us to locate your application.
B. Send Cheque's to : Tmsa P.O. Box 102 Maple Ridge V2X 7E9
C. CASH will not be accepted for memberships...or credit cards at this time.
* GST will be added to all membership fees
3. Email a photo if you have never done so in the past , use your Ref # to help us locate your file.
4. You will receive instructions by email that your card has been processed and where to pick it up.
If you have not had a picture on file with us or are a new member or adding a new member send a clear photo to
membership @ tmsa.net use the ref # supplied at the top of your application
** Online forms only , no other form of application will be accepted. No screen shots or photo copies.**
Remember only after we have all 3 Items , Online application, Payment, & Photo. then your membership can begin to be processed.
Note: If you are having issues with the online membership form try using another Browser , windows edge or Chrome as we have had no issues with these .
Note : our memberships are a yearly Membership Jan 1 to Dec 31 and we do not prorate our membership fees .
Please make sure that all garbage is removed from the ranges as the bears are looking for food. Do not place any food or beverage containers of any type in the garbage receptacles on the ranges. Please take them with you when you leave. Do not place any cardboard in the dumpster, leave all cardboard beside the garbage bin in small tin shed. No personal garbage allowed or your access and or membership will be revoked. Also break open all plastic bags that are put into the dumpster to prevent the bears from dragging them out of the bin.
To report a wildlife conflict on TMSA property contact B.C. Conservation officer at 1-877-952-7277 24hrs a day or any member of the board of directors for assistance. During regular hours, report any bear sightings to the Range Warden immediately. Remember all wildlife is protected on TMSA property.