GENERAL MEMBERSHIP INFO
- Memberships are always valid until December 31st of the current year.
Your PAL# and expiry date must be included on the membership/renewal form
If a family member add-on does not have a PAL, you may put their birth-date in the PAL expiry field (in accordance with the regulations that govern our membership record keeping entitled "Shooting Clubs and Shooting Ranges Regulations SOR-98/212" Section 14.1.a.iii)
NEW MEMBER INFORMATION
HOW MEMBERSHIPS ARE PROCESSED
- Only the online application will be accepted no paper or photo copies.
- Payment may be made on line by emt, or mailed in cheque, once payment has been cleared your membership will be processed
- The application form is processed by a TMSA board member or staff
- You will then receive an email confirmation that your membership application has been processed. When your membership card is ready, it will be available at the range for pickup
If you have not been a member for 2 years, you will be requested to send us a picture to complete your card
The life membership section on the membership form only applies to existing life members. We are not offering life memberships at this time.
TMSA has the following membership rates:
- General Membership: $225
- Senior Membership (65 +): $125 (first time applications must include a photocopy of proof of age)
- Family Membership: +$40 per additional family member living in the same household (spouse and children under 19)
Membership Add-Ons (per person)
- CMPS Affiliation (must have Black Badge): + $40
- TMAR Affiliation (must have CASE card): + $40